Saturday, November 3, 2007

To be honest, I just started

reading your posts. I feel like if you take the time to read ALL of ours, then we should do the same. I think that these give a very real depiction of people. It has been a good week. However, I stopped exercising and it is so hard to get back on that horse when you get off. On paper this is going to sound gross, but I washed my hair for the first time in 9 months. Shampoo and conditioner. It was like reuniting with an old friend. It is a little sad that this was the highlight of the week. Not much else. . . Aloha. Sorry I missed class by the way.

1 comment:

The "I" Blog - Melissa said...

Don't feel obligated to read mine : ) I just thought I ought to share some of my personal thoughts since I'm asking you all to share yours. It's only fair.
Your hair looked fine with no washing - why start now? : )
Class discussion was quite interesting Thursday - sorry we missed your input.
See you Tuesday,
Melissa